MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Additive Manufacturing and Non-Traditional Technologies|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- R. Naguschewski, Stress-Based Construction of Inhomogeneous Lattice Structures and their Thermomechanical, Evaluation for Selective Laser Melting, Master Thesis (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Rheme, Cellular Design for Laser Freeform Fabrication, Institute of Laser and System, (Dissertation, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Merkt, Qualification of generatively manufactured lattice structures for tailormade component functions, (Dissertation, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ziebura, Development of a system for the targeted parameter determination in the SLM process using the example IN 625, (Master thesis, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Qiu et al., MSE, A, 638, 228–231. (2015), doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2015.01.031 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Yan, L. Hao, A. Hussein, P. Young and D. Raymont, Materials and Design, 55, 533–541 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. McKown, Y. Shen, W.K. Brookes, C.J. Sutcliffe, W.J. Cantwell, G.S. Langdon, G.N. Nurick, M.D., Journal of Sandwich Structures & Materials, 13(4) (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.