MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20178th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2017 (ICME’17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- C. Valmohammadi, “The impact of TQM implementation on the organizational performance of Iranian manufacturing SMEs,” TQM J., Vol. 23, No 5, pp. 496-509, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hameed., S. Counsell and, S. Swift, “Journal of Engineering and A conceptual model for the process of IT innovation adoption in organizations,” J. Eng. Technol. Manag., Vol. 29, No 3, pp. 358-390, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ahmad., N. Zakuan, A. Jusoh, S. M. Yusof, J. Takala, and M. S. M. Arif, “Comparative Study of TQM Practices between Japanese and Non-Japanese Companies: Proposed Conceptual Framework,” Adv. Mater. Res., Vol. 903, pp. 371-377, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ahmad., R.Z.R. Rasi, N. Zakuan, M.. Haji-Pakir, and J. Takala, “The Impact of ASEAN Free Trade Agreement as Moderator on TQM Performance Model in Malaysia: Survey Result,” Soc. Sci., Vol. 11, No 12, pp. 2932-2937, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ahmad., N. Zakuan, R. Z. R. M. Rasi, M. N. N. Hisyamudin, and J. Takala, “Mediator effect of total productive maintenance between total quality management and business performance: Survey result in Malaysia automotive industry,” Adv. Sci. Lett., Vol. 21, No 12, pp. 3723-3725, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Breja., D.K. Banwet., and, K.C.I yer, “Quality strategy for transformation: a case study,” TQM J., Vol. 23, No 1, pp. 5-20, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ahmad., M.S.M. Ariff, N. Zakuan, M. Z. M. Saman, S. S. S. A. Rahman, T. A. R. Abdullah, and N. Fadzil, “The effect of demographics on quality management principles of ISO 9001:2008 amongst Malaysia Hajj Pilgrims,” Soc. Sci., Vol. 11, No 11, pp. 2748-2752, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Bin Ahmad and S. M. Yusof, “Comparative study of TQM practices between Japanese and non-Japanese electrical and electronics companies in Malaysia: Survey results,” Total Qual. Manag. Bus. Excell., Vol. 21, No 1, pp. 11-20, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ahmad., M.S.M. Arif, N. Zakuan, S. S. S. A. Rahman, T. A. R. Abdullah, and N. Fadzil, “The Effect of Demographics on Customer Satisfaction amongst Malaysia Hajj Pilgrims: Survey Result,” Appl. Mech. Mater., Vol. 660, pp. 1000-1004, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ahmad., M.S.M. Arif, N. Zakuan, S. Rahman, M. Latif, and M. Khalid, “The Mediator Effect of Customer Satisfaction between Quality Management Practices and Communication Behavior amongst Malaysia Hajj Pilgrims: Survey Result,” Appl. Mech. Mater., Vol. 660, no. 2015, pp. 1005-1009, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmad, N. Zakuan, J. Ahmad, and J. Takala, “Meta-analysis of the TQM impact on business performance amongst regions and countries,” Int. J. Ind. Syst. Eng., Vol. 20, No 2, pp. 155-164, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Nunally., Psychometric Theory, Second ed. New York: McGRAW-HILL, 1978. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.