MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20178th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2017 (ICME’17)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Y. Yusof, S.A. Yahya.and, A. Adam, “A New Approach for PALF Productions and Spinning System : The Role of Surface Treatments,” Vol. 1, No 2, pp. 161-164, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Adamand, A. Yahya, “Extraction of Pineapple Leaf Fiber : Josapine and Moris,” Vol. 11, No 1, pp. 161-165, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Dittenber and, H.V.S.G. Rao, “Critical review of recent publications on use of natural composites in infrastructure,” in International SAMPE Technical Conference, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R.M.N. Arib, S.M. Sapuan., M.M.H.M. Ahmad, M.T. Paridah, and, H.M.D.K. Zaman, “Mechanical properties of pineapple leaf fibre reinforced polypropylene composites,”Mater. Des., Vol. 27, No 5, pp. 391-396, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Asim et al., “A Review on Pineapple Leaves Fibre and Its Composites,” Int. J. Polym. Sci., vol. 2015, pp. 1-17, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jawaid and, H.P.S Abdul Khalil, “Cellulosic/synthetic fibre reinforced polymer hybrid composites: A review,” Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol. 86, No 1. pp. 1-18, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Drzal, L. T., Mohanty, A. K., Misra, “Bio-Composite Materials As Alternatives To Petroleum-Based Composites for Automotive Applications,” Magnesium, Vol. 40, pp. 1-3, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- J. Foulk, D. Akin, R. Dodd, and D. McAlister III, “Flax fiber: potential for a new crop in the Southeast,” Trends new Crop. new uses, no. December 2015, pp. 361-370, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- B. Madsen, “Properties of Plant Fibre Yarn Polymer Composites,” Thesis, p. 218, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Saheb, J. P. Jog, D. Nabi Saheb, and J. P. Jog, “Natural Fiber Polymer Composites : A Review,” Adv. Polym. Technol., Vol. 18, No 4, pp. 351-363, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Bledzki and J. Gassan, “Composites reinforced with cellulose based fibres,” Prog. Polym. Sci., Vol. 24, No 2, pp. 221-274, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. John and R. D. Anandjiwala, “Recent developments in chemical modification and characterization of natural fiber-reinforced composites,” Polym. Compos., Vol. 29, pp. 187-202, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.