MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20178th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2017 (ICME’17)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- H. Mirzaeinejad and M. Mirzaei, Control Engineering Practice A novel method for non-linear control of wheel slip in anti-lock braking systems, Control Eng. Pract., Vol. 18, No 8, pp. 918–926, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujii and, H. Fujimoto, Traction control based on slip ratio estimation without detecting vehicle speed for electric vehicle, Proceedings of the 2007 Power Conversion Conference, pp. 688-693, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasegawa and Ogino, H., Research on skid control of small electric vehicle with hydraulic-mechanical hybrid brake system (1st Report: Simulation of 2 wheel model of anti-lock braking system), Proceedings of the School of Engineering, Tokai University, Vol.49, No.2, pp. 89-94 (2009) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kobayashi and, H. Ogino, Research on skid control of small electric vehicle with hydraulic-mechanical hybrid brake system (Simulation of 4 wheel brake model), Proceeding of the 2010 JSME Annual Congress (2010) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heerwan, H. Ogino, Y. Oshinoya, Skid control of a small electric vehicle with two in-wheel motors: Simulation model of ABS and regenerative brake control, International Journal of Crashworthiness, Vol 21, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heerwan, H. Ogino, Y. Oshinoya, Skid control of a small electric vehicle with hydraulic-mechanical hybrid brake system (Effect of ABS and regenerative brake on an icy road), Mechanical Engineering Journal, Vol 5, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sakai and, Y. Hori, New skid avoidance method for electric vehicle with independently controlled 4 in-wheel motors, pp. 934–939 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, L. Yuan, S.Tao,W.Zhang and T.Su, Estimation of vehicle side slip angle in nonlinear condition based on the state feedback observer, Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, pp. 632-636, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Heerwan, H. Ogino, Y. Oshinoya, Skid control of small electric vehicles (Direct yaw moment control using tire steer angle), Proceedings of School of Engineering, Tokai University, Vol. 39, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ehsani, Y. Gao, S.E.Gay and A.Emadi, Modern electric, hybrid electric and fuel cell vehicles, Fundamentals, Theory and Design, CRC Press, Ltd., Boca Raton, Florida, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Ishak, H. Ogino, Y.Yamamoto, Numerical simulation analysis of an oversteer in-wheel small electric vehicle integrated with four-wheel drive and independent steering, International Journal of Vehicular Technology, Vol. 2016, pp 1-12, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.