MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 134, 201718th International Scientific Conference - LOGI 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- I.V. Mukhanova, Russian State University for the Humanities Bulletin, Series: Economy, Management Law 3, 55–64 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Mezentseva, Proceedings of Southwest state University 3, 66, 102–111 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Zuboreva, Electronic Scientific Journal 13, 10-3, 47–51 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of international and foreign economic relations of the Sverdlovsk region materials, The cooperation of the Sverdlovsk region with the Czech Republic [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Markova, D.G. Shuvalova, Economic systems management: electronic scientific journal 58, 10, 61 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Investment portal of the Sverdlovsk region, Available online: http://invest.midural.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Plakhin, A.B. Stavrova, T.V. Kochergina, Proceedings of the Baikal state University 26, 3, 400–410 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Plakhin, The manager 4, 50, 72–78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Ogorodnikova, M.M. Sidorenko, Agri-food policy in Russia 11, 23, 97–99 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Plakhin, D.S. Mironov, ECONOMY, SOCIETY, PEOPLE: THEORY, METHODOLOGY, REALITY, Compilation of scientific publications: in 2 parts, 26–30 (The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Ural State University of Economics, Ekaterinburg, Russian Federation, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Kokovikhin, E.S. Ogorodnikova, D. Williams, A.Ye. Plakhin, Ekonomika regiona [Economy of Region] 13, 1, 80–92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.De Simone, M. D'Uva, Social Indicators Research 133, 3, 1031–1045 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Siskos, Van. Wassenhove, N. Luk, Journal of Industrial Ecology 21, 4, 802–814 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zheng, W. Sun; J. Wu, et al., Journal of Urban Economics 100, 80–103 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Hwang, L. Zhu; J.S.H. Tan, Journal of Cleaner Production 153, 1, 209–219 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.