MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 134, 201718th International Scientific Conference - LOGI 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- What Is 3D Printing, 3dprinting.com, Available online: https://3dprinting.com/what-is-3d-printing/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Campbell, C. Williams, O. Ivanova, B. Garrett, Could 3D Printing Change the World? Technologies, Potential, and Implications of Additive Manufacturing (Washington, DC: Atlantic Council of United States, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lipson, M. Kurman, Fabricated: The New World of 3D Printing (John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, USA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Berman, Business Horizons 55, 155–162 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Janssen, I.J. Blankers, E.A. Moolenburgh, A.L. Posthumus, The Impact of 3-D Printing on Supply Chain Management (TNO: Innovation for Life, April 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gravier, 3D Printing: Customers Taking Charge of the Supply Chain (Industry Week, April 12. 2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Nyman, P. Sarlin, 47th Hawaii International Conference on System Science, 4190–4199 (Waikoloa, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wieland, scrmresearch.org, Available online: https://scmresearch.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/3d_printing_supply_chain.png (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexander, Five Ways 3D Printing Is Transforming the Supply Chain (Supply & Demand Chain Executive Blog, 8 April 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Paris, et al., CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 65, 29–32 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bogue, Assembly Automation 33, 307–311 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Crandall, Where Will Additive Manufacturing Take Us? (APICS, 26 June 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gramulewicz, Raw Intelligence: How 3d Printing Is Transforming Supply Chains. Circulate, Available online: http://circulatenews.org/2017/01/how-3d-printing-is-transforming-supply-chains/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.