MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 134, 201718th International Scientific Conference - LOGI 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- EN 16258:2012, Methodology for calculation and declaration of energy consumption and GHG emissions of transport services (freight and passengers) (CEN, Brussels, Belgium, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- STN CEN/TR 14310 Freight transportation services, Declaration and reporting of environmental performance in freight transport chains (SÚTN, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Petro, V. Konečný, 12th international scientific conference of young scientists on sustainable, modern and safe transport, 677–682 (Procedia Engineering 192, 2017), DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.06.117 [Google Scholar]
- V. Konečný, F. Petro, Logi – scientific journal on transport and logistics 7, 1, 51–65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Konečný, F. Petro, R. Berežný, Perner´s Contacts 11, 4 (2016) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Update of the Handbook on External Costs of Transport [Google Scholar]
- S. Eggleston, Emissions: energy, road transport, Available online: http://www.ipcc-nggip.iges.or.jp/public/gp/bgp/2_3_Road_Transport.pdf (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Guide on Calculating GHG emissions for freight forwarding and logistics services (CLECAT, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gnap, V. Konečný, Výpočet produkcie emisií z nákladnej dopravy (University of Žilina, Slovak Republic, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.