MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- I. Fudal, Using HHO Gas to Reduce Fuel Consumption and Emissions in Internal Combustion Engines, Thesis of M.Sc., University of Khartoum, Sudan, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- https://littlebg.com/braunov-gas-koito-promeni-svetut. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sterionov, Obtaining of Brown gas and possibilities for its application, Management and sustainable development 3–4, 21, 228–230, University of Forester, Sofia, Bulgaria, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- http://sintezgaz.org.ua/1_articles/127/chto-takoe-gaz-brauna. [Google Scholar]
- E. Leelakrishnan, N. Lokesh, H. Suriyan, Performance and emission characteristics of Brown’s gas enriched air in spark ignition engine, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2, 2, 393–404, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Borse, J. Chavan, A. Ingale, K. Jejure, S. Bakal. Water powered hydrogen gas welding & cutting, 7th International Conference on Science, Technology and Management, 214–218, India, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ambarev, V. Nikolov, A. Ivanov. System for experimental study of diesel engine at work with Brownian gas, Machine Mechanics, 2, 115, 20–23, Technical University Varna, Bulgaria, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ivanov, Operating failures of internal combustion engine valves, “ECO Varna”, Bulgaria, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ambarev, Experimental study of diesel engine at work with Brownian gas. Machine Mechanics, 2, 115, 24–27, Technical University Varna, Bulgaria, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.