MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- J. Brandt, M. Selig, Propeller Performance Data Low Reynolds Numbers, AIAA 2011-1255, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Staples, Propeller Static & Dynamic Thrust Calculation, http://www.electricrcaircraftguy.com/2014/04/propeller-static-dynamic-thrust-equation-background.html [Google Scholar]
- F. Panayotov, I. Dobrev, F. Massouh, M. Todorov, Numerical model for rapid computatuon of the flow-field of a rotor in hover, ICMT 2017, Brno, Czech Republic (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Panayotov, S. Penchev, Determination of propeller characteristics for multirotor drone design, TECHSYS 2017, Plovdiv, Bulgaria (2017) [Google Scholar]
- LEAPTech to Demonstrate Electric Propulsion Technologies https://www.nasa.gov/centers/armstrong/Features/leaptech.html (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T-Motor U11 KV90 electric motor specifications: http://store-en.tmotor.com/goods.php?id=328 [Google Scholar]
- E. Torenbeek, Synthesis of Subsonic Aircraft Design, Delft University Press, Delft, The Netherlands, 191, (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.