MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 130, 2017The International Conference on Composite Material, Polymer Science and Engineering (CMPSE2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical properties of composite joints|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- C.O. Annerfors, S. Petersson, Nano molding technology on cosmetic aluminum parts in mobile phones, Sweden, School of Mechanical Engineering Lund University, 2007, 1-116. [Google Scholar]
- G. Ramarathnam, M. Libertucci, M. M. Sadowski and T. H. No, Joining of polymers to metal, Welding Research Supplement, December 1992, 483-s~ 490-s. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kah, R. Suoranta, J. Martikainen, C. Magnus, Techniques for joining dissimilar materials: metals and polymers, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 36, 2014, 152-164. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.uneec.com/tw/04_technology/01_list.aspx?SID=91. [Google Scholar]
- http://taiseiplas.lekumo.biz/e/nmt01.html. [Google Scholar]
- S. Katayama, Y. Kawahito, Laser direct joining of metal and plastic, Scripta Materialia, Volume 59, Issue 12, December 2008, Pages 1247-1250. [Google Scholar]
- F. Balle, G. Wagner and D. Eifler, Ultrasonic metal welding of aluminium sheets to carbon fibre reinforced thermoplastic composites, Advanced Engineering Materials, 2009, 11, 35-39. [Google Scholar]
- S. Elangovan, S. Semeer and K. Prakasan, Temperature and stress distribution in ultrasonic metal welding—An FEA-based study, Journal of materials processing technology, 209, 2009, 1143-1150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.