MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. Dugin Popov, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 76, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyi, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 124, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Astakhov, S. Joksch, Metalworking Fluids (MWFs) for Cutting and Grinding, (Woodhead Publishing, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Budnik, S. Chernyi, Procedia Eng. 150, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhukov, E.P. Masyutkin, B.A. Avdeyev, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 177, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.-Y. Chu, W.-M. Chen, X.-Z. Lee, Sep. Purif. Technol. 26, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Augusto, J.R. Martins, Min. Proc. and Extr. Met. Rev. 22, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, Design and analysis of magnetic hydrocyclone, (M. Eng. Thesis, McGill University, Montreal(1989) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Avdeyev, Improving the efficiency of the engine oil cleaning in ship diesel engines through the use of magnetic hydrocyclones, (Zebra, Ulyanovsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Prosvirnin, S.P. Golikov, B.A. Avdeyev, Bulletin of the Kherson National Technical University. 46, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Freeman, N.A. Rowson, T.J. Veasey, I.R. Harris, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics. 30 D (1994) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nezami, B. Hajighorbani, International conference on sustainable development, strategies and challenges With a focus on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Tourism (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Portela, J. Sánchez-Oneto, M. Belén García, J. Martinez de la Ossa Jarana, Chem. Eng. Trans. 17, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.H.M.G. Nabben, R.P.J. Duursma, A.A. Kamperman, J.L. Lagerberg, Ironmaking Steelmaking 25, (1998) 5 [Google Scholar]
- A. Nyrkov, A. Shnurenko, S. Sokolov, S. Chernyi, V. Korotkov, Procedia Engineering 178, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.