MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Civil Engineering and Architecture|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A.G. Lazarev, E.V. Kotlyarova, Problems of sustainable development of industrial zones in the structure of residential areas of large cities, Izvestiya RGSU. No 16, P. 13–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Frederick R. Adler, Colby J. Tanner, Urban Ecosystems: Ecological Principles for the Built Environment (Cambridge University Press, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richard T.T. Forman, Urban Ecology: Science of Cities (Cambridge University Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, A.A. Khamavova, Technique for the Russian federation regional territories assessment used to create industrial parks network, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 150, P. 1960–1965 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bespalov, E.V. Kotlyarova, The main principles of methodic perfection of the social-ecological-economic evaluation of the industrial zones environment in large industrial cities, Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona, vol. 18, No 4, p. 137–144 (2011) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bespalov, E.V. Kotlyarova, Mathematical description of ecological, economic and social criteria of the complex evaluation of the industrial areas, TERRA ECONOMICUS, vol. 9, No 4-3, p.121–123 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bogdanov, V.V. Dmitriev, A.I. Chistobaev,Ecological monitoring of Saint-Petersburg environment condition, Izvestiya rgo, vol.132, No 6, p. 13–20 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kotlyarova, Analyses of social-ecological-economic condition of the industrial territories of Rostov-on-Don, Biznes. Obrazovanie. Pravo, Vestnik Volgagradskogo institute biznesa, No 1, p. 104–107 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Taburkin, M.V. Doronina, Social ecology as the theoretical basis of the natural resource use efficiency, Vestnik Gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta Severnogo Zauralia, No 2 (29), p. 84–90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U.A. Rahmanin, Updating human ecology problems and environment hygiene and the ways of their solution, Gigiena i sanitaria, No 5, p. 4–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kuzmin, V.B. Gurvich, O.V. Dikonskaya, S.V. Yarushin, S.V. Romanov, A.S. Kornilkov, Social and hygiene monitoring - integrated system of evaluation and risk supervision for population health at the regional level, Gigiena i sanitaria, No 1, p. 30–32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Ushmaeva, Damage index of the population health in the management of developing the society,Economica prirodopolzovaniya, No 2, p. 40–63 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.