MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil Engineering and Architecture|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A.A. Kuzmichev, V.F. Loboyko, Impact of polluted air on the appearance of buildings and architectural monuments in the area of town planning, Procedia Engineering 150, pp. 2095–210 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, A.A. Kuzmichev, Pollution of building constructions and architectural manuments as one of the aspects of visual ecology, Sotsiologiya Goroda [Sociology of City], no. 2, pp. 76–86 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kucera, S. Fitz, Direct and indirect air pollution effects on materials including cultural monuments. Water, air and soil pollution, Vol. 51, No 1, pp. 153–154 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kontozova-Deutsch, C. Cardell, M. Urosevic et al., Characterization of indoor and outdoor atmospheric pollutants impacting architectural monuments: the case of San Jerónimo Monastery (Granada, Spain). Environ Earth Sci. 63:, pp. 1433–1445 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, A.A. Kuzmichev, The totality of physical and visual aspects when studying contamination of building structures and monuments of architecture, Sotsiologiya Goroda [Sociology of City], no. 3, pp. 28–42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorodkov, S.I. Saltanova, Ekologiya vizual’noi sredy : uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov. [Ecology of visual environment: work-book for higher education institutions]. 2nd edition (Saint-Petersburg. Lan’t Publ., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuzmichev, On the problems of visual ecology of the urban environment, Problemy okhrany proizvodstvennoy i okruzhayushey sredy: sb. materialov i nauch. trudov inzhenerov-ekologov [Problems of protection of working space and the environment. Set of proceedings and scientific works of the environmental engineers]. Volgograd, PrinTerra-Design Publ., iss. 6. 103p. (2015) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuzmichev, V.N. Azarov, The study of impact of air pollution on external appearance and perception of building constructions and architectural monuments, Biosfernaya sovmestimost: chelovek, region, tekhnologii [Biosphere compability: human, region, technologies], 1(13), pp. 86–96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Nazim Y. Orudjev, Mikhail B. Lempert, Ivan Osaulenko, Natalia A. Salnikova, Andrew A. Kuzmichev, Alla G. Kravets, Computer — Based visual analysis of ecology influence on human mental health, 2016 7th International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems & Applications (IISA), IEEE Conference Publications, pp. 1–6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, E.V. Gorshkov, R.M. Sarkisov, Construction sector of economy and atmospheric air in industrial cities, Sotsiologiya Goroda [Sociology of City], no. 4, pp. 71–78 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, I.V. Tertishnikov, N.A. Marinin [Rating of PM10 and PM2.5 as Social Standards of Life Quality in Areas of Building Industry Enterprises Location]. Zhilishchnoe stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction], 2012, no. 3, pp. 20–23. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, I.V. Tertishnikov, Ye.A. Kalyuzhina, N.A. Marinin, About concentration estimation of fine dust (PM10 u PM2, 5) in air, Vestnik Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel’nogo universiteta. Seriya: Stroitel’stvo i arhitektura [Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Civil Engineering and Architecture], iss. 25(44), pp. 402–1061 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.A. Marinin, D.V. Jogoleva, About a Concentration Estimation Disperse a Dust (РM10 and РM2,5) In Atmosphere of Cities, Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Proceedings of the South-West state university], 5(38), part 2, pp. 144–149 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, V.Yu. Yurk“yan, N.M. Sergina, A.V. Kovaleva, Methodology of the microscopic analysis of dust disperse composition with the use of a personal computer (PC), Zakonodatel'naya i prikladnaya metrologiya [Legal and applied metrology], no. 1, pp. 46–48 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.A. Marinin, I.V. Burba, Estimation of PM and PM [2,5] dust concentration with the help of the bisection method. Ekologicheskaya geologiya: teoriya, praktika i regional'nye problemy: materialy vtoroi mezhdunarodnoi nauch.- praktich. konf., g. Voronezh, 4—6 okt. 2011 g. [Ecological geology: theory, practice and regional problems. Proc. of 2 Int. sci.-pract. conf., Voronezh, 4—6 October, 2011]. Voronezh, “KOMPIR” Center of documentation,, pp. 285–287 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Azarov, N. Barikaeva, Monitoring of Fine Particulate Air Pollution as a Factor in Urban Planning Decisions, Procedia Engineering 150, pp. 2001–2007 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Azarov, M. Trokhimchyk, O. Sidelnikova, Research of Dust Content in the Earthworks Working Area, Procedia Engineering 150, pp. 2008–2012 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, D.P. Borovkov, A.M. Redhwan. Application of swirling flows in aspiration systems, International Review of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 8, iss. 4, pp. 750–753 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, D.V. Lukanin, D.P. Borovkov, A.M. Redhwan, Experimental study of secondary swirling flow influence on flows structure at separation chamber inlet of dust collector with counter swirling flows, International Review of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 8, iss. 5, pp. 851–856 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, I.N. Logachev, K.I. Logachev et al., Methods of reducing the power requirements of ventilation systems Part 4. The oretical prerequisites with swirling air flows. Refractories and industrial Ceramies, vol. 55, iss. 4, pp. 365–370 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.V. Menzelitseva et al., Main Trends of Conditions Normalizing at Cement Manufacturing Plants, International Review of Civil Engineering, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 145–150 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Natalia A. Salnikova, Boris A. Lempert, and Mikhail B. Lempert, Integration of Methods to Quantify the Quality of Medical Care in the Automated Processing Systems of Medical and Economic Information. In: Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 535, CIT&DS 2015, Volgograd, Russia, pp. 307–319 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Valery A. Kamaev, Ilya P. Mikhnev, Natalia A. Salnikova, Natural Radionuclides as a Source of Background Irradiation Affecting People Inside Buildings, Procedia Engineering, vol. 150, pp. 1663–1672 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.M. Sergina, Metodika mikroskopicheskogo analiza dispersnogo sostava pyli s primeneniem personal’nogo komp’yutera (PK). Dep. v VINITI. 1332-80002. 15.07.2002 [Methodology of the microscopic analysis of dust disperse composition with the use of a personal computer (PC). Depp. in VINITI. no. 1332-80002. 15 July, 2002]. [Google Scholar]
- Bureeva N.N. Mnogomerniy statisticheskiy analiz s ispolzovaniem PPP “STATISTICA” [Multivariate statistical analysis using computer software “STATISTICA”]. Nizhny Novgorod, 2007, 112p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.