MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modelling of Technical Systems. CAD/CAM/CAE Systems|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- L.N. Gavrilov, N.A. Borodachev, R.M. Abrashitov. Accuracy of production in mechanical engineering and instrument making (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Bruevich, E.A. Pravotorova, V.I. Sergeev Fundamentals of the theory of the accuracy of mechanisms: (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bulatova(red.), I.G. Friedlander(red.), Fundamental problems of the theory of accuracy. (Science, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- RMG 64-2003 “GSI. Ensuring efficiency in the management of technological processes. Methods and ways to improve the accuracy of measurements » [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Kopp, A.A. Skidan, A.I. Balakin, O.V. Filipovich Proceedings of the Odessa Polytechnic University. Analysis of differential entropy in technical measurements in machine-tool construction, 1(27). PP. 214–219 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Kopp, A.A. Skidan, A.I. Balakin, O.V. Filipovich, Zb. Sciences, The praise of SNYAETA. Optimum estimation of the number of measurements of instrument systems, 1(21). PP. 231–238 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dmitriev. Applied information theory (Higher education. Shk. Moscow, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Novitsky, Fundamentals of the information theory of measuring devices. (Energia, Leningrad, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Novitsky, I.A. Zograf Estimation of errors in measurement results (Energoatomizdat, Leningrad 1991). [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Jane, Proceedings of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. On the logical justification of the maximum entropy methods, 9(70). PP. 33–51 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Kopp, A.A. Skidan, A.P. Vasyutenko, Bulletin of SevNTU. Process Automation and Control. Optimum estimation of the number of measurements of instrument systems, (36). PP. 75–80 (2002). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8.207-76 State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Direct measurements with multiple observations. Methods for processing the results of observations. Basic provisions. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 5725-2002. Accuracy (correctness and precision) of measurement methods and results. Part 2. [Google Scholar]
- RMG 43-2001 State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Application of the “Guide to the expression of measurement uncertainty”. [Google Scholar]
- T. Barashkova, R. Laaneots, Uncertainty of the result of measurements (Tallinn Technical University, Tallinn, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Zakharov, V.D. Kukush, Theory of uncertainty in measurements (Konsum, Kharkov, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.