MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modelling of Technical Systems. CAD/CAM/CAE Systems|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A.V. Lotov, I.I. Pospelova, Multi–criteria Decision–making Tasks (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Panchenko, Genetic Algorithms (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Frolov, Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technology 3/9, 60–65 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Koroluk, Stochastic System Models (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Obzherin, E.G. Boyko, Semi–Markov Models Control of Restorable Systems with Latent Failures. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Denisov, Applied Statistics. The Rules for Verifying Agreement of the Experimental Distribution with the Theoretical One, 1, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.Yu. Lemeshko, Reliability and Quality Control 11, 3–17 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F. Baykhelt, P. Franken, Reliability and Maintenance. Mathematical Approach (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Avduyevskiy, Reliability and Efficiency in Engineering, 1, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Obzherin, A. Nikishenko, European International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 2, No 6, 143–152 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Peschanskiy, A.I. Kovalenko, Automat. and telemech. 12, 112–126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.G. Boyko, Automation of Processes and Control: Newsletter SevSTU 108, 52–56 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, S. Agrawal, A. Pratap, T. NSGA–II IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation 6, 182–197 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Deb, Kalyanmoy, Multi–Objective Optimization Using Evolutionary Algorithms (2001) [Google Scholar]
- WS 330–SF. Wave Soldering System Installation and User Manual – Essemtec, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Nikishenko, Automation of Processes and Control: Newsletter SevSTU 146, 68–76 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.