MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Materials and Coatings|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A.N. Emelyushin, S.P. Nefedyev, “Investigation of the structure and im pact-abrasive wear resistance of coatings of the FE-C-CR-MN-SI system, additionally alloyed with nitrogen”, Welding International. 27, 2. pp. 150–153. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Nefedyev, R.R. Dema, S.A. Nefedyeva, A.V. Yaroslavtcev, “Microstructure of cast iron after plasma bleaching”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy., 50, 2. pp. 213–216. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korotkov, “Improvement in arc quenching”, Heavy engineering. 6. pp. 34–37. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korotkov, “Wear resistance of plasma-hardened materials”, Journal of Friction and Wear. 32, 1. pp. 17–22. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Berdnikov, A.E. Pozin, A.A. Podosyan, K.N. Vdovin, “New narrow-wall design for the mold of continuous slab-casting machines”, Steel in Translation. 41, 5. pp. 410–412. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karin Graf, Ana Sofia Clímaco Monteiro D'Oliveira, “Microstructural stability and wear performance of a Ni based alloy PTA coating”, Coatings Technology. 106. pp. 156–161. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Naguy, J. Kolek and T. Anderl, “Engineers Evaluate Cold Spray Coating Processes”, J. Therm. Spray. Technol., 14, 3, pp. 300–301. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ben-Oved, O. Kesler, “A New Technique for the Rapid Manufacturing of Direct Oxidation Anodes for SOFCs”, Adv. Mater. Res. 15-17. pp. 287–292. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kesler, “Plasma Spray Processing of Solid Oxide Fuel Cells”, Materials Science Forum. 439-543, pp. 1385–1390. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Gitzhofer, M. Boulos, J. Heberlein, R. Henne, T. Ishigaki, T. Yoshida, “Integrated Fabrication Processes for Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells Using Thermal Plasma Spray technology”, MRS Bulletin. 25. pp. 38–42. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mariotti, P. Maguire, C.M. O. Mahony and J. A. McLaughlin, “Analysis of excitation processes and electron temperature changes from spectral data in a dc micro plasma discharge”, Plasma Sources Sci. Technol., 13, 4, p. 576–581. Nov. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Eden and S.-J. Park, «Microcavity plasma devices and arrays: A new realm of plasma physics and photonic applications», Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion., 47, 12, p. 83–92,Dec. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- José Roberto Tavares Branco, Robert Gansert, C. Berndt Sanjay Sampath Christopher, Herbert Herman, “Solid Particle Erosion of Plasma Sprayed Ceramic”, Coatings Materials Research, 7, 1, pp. 147–153. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Fan, S. M. Wu, “Case studies on modeling manufacturing processes using artificial neural networks”, Journal of Engineering for Industry, 117, p. 412–417. (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Vdovin, D.A. Gorlenko, A.N. Zavalishchin, “Influence of industrial tempering on the composition of complex cast iron”. Steel in Translation. 43, 5. pp. 288–290. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Vdovin, D.A. Gorlenko, A.N. Zavalishchin, “Carbide transformations in tempering of complexly alloyed white cast iron”, Metal Science and Heat Treatment. 57, 5. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Anakhov, Y.A. Pykin, “Comparative analysis of gas-dynamic factors at the noise radiation of plasmatrons”. Welding production. 1, pp. 31–36. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Anakhov, “Effect og active gas mixtures on the efficiency of plasma surface hardening”, Welding International. 27, 1. pp. 77–82. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Anakhov, Y.A. Pykin, S.A. Shakurov, “Structural-functional principles of design in electric plasma technologies”, Welding International. 28, 7. pp. 579–582. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Yemelyushin, A.B. Sychkov, V.P. Manin, M.A. Sheksheyev, “Investigation of the structure and mechanical properties of welded joints in steels of the K56 strength grade in different welding conditions”, Welding International. 28, 1. pp. 70–74. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nady, H. Bonnefoy, V. Klosek, H. Mathon, A. Lodini, A. Baczmanski, “Finite element analysis and neutron diffraction evaluation of residual stresses in satellite coating produced by PTA process”, JCPDS-International Centre for Diffraction Data. pp. 454–461. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zikin, S. Ilo, P. Kulu, I. Hussainova, C. Katsich, E. Badisch, “Plasma tra nsferred arc hardfacing of recycled hardmetal reinforced nickel-matrix surface composites”, Mat. Sci. (Medžiagotyra), 18, pp. 12–17. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.