MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced Materials and Coatings|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- Strategy of the National Security of Russian Federation till 2020, approved by the Decree of the President of Russian Federation of May 12th 2009 #537 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of Russian Federation of April 15th 2014 #328 “About the Approving of the State Program of Russian Federation “Development of the Industry and Increasing of Its Competitiveness” [Google Scholar]
- V.M., Baranov, A.M. Karasevich. G.A. Sarychev, Testing and quality control of materials and engineering elements (Higher school, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Pantsyrnyy, V.I. Surin, A.P. Biryukov, G.K. Baryshev, E.P. Varyatchenko. Non-ferrous Metals 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kondrateva, M. Mishin, A. Shakhmin, M. Baryshnikova and S. E. Alexandrov. Phisica Status Solidi 12, 7(2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Voronin, G.K. Baryshev, Yu. V. Bozhko, A.A. Usenko, V. Yu. Zueva, K.I. Litvinova, I.V. Petrova, M.A. Seredina, V.V. Hovailo, Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute 42, 7(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blatt Shreder, Foils Grage, Thermoelectric power of metals (Metallurgia, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Anatoly Zharin, Contact Potential Difference Techniques as Probing Tools in Tribology and Surface Mapping (NanoScience and Technology, Springer, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Green, Surface properties of solid state bodies (Mir, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- RMG 29-99. Russian State System of Provision of Unity of Measurements. [Google Scholar]
- Hicks, Basic principles of experiment planning (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Baryshev, I.A. Tutnov. Yu. V. Bozhko, Proceedings of 2016 13th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering (APEIE) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Berens W. Hawranek, Peter M., Manual for the preparation of industrial feasibility studies (UNIDO, Vienna, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.