MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Materials and Coatings|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- R. Honecomb, Plastic deformation of metals (M.: Mir, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Gorbatyuk, A.V. Kochanov, Method and equipment for mechanically strengthening the surface of rolling-mill rolls, Metallurgist,, 56 (3-4), pp. 279-283 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Zuev, V. I. Danilov, S. A. Barannikova, Physics of plastic flow microlocalization (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Gorbatyuk, V.M. Pavlov, A.N. Shapoval, M.S. Gorbatyuk, Experimental use of rotary rolling mills to deform compacts of refractory metals, Metallurgist, 42 (5-6), pp. 178-183 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Nikolaeva, Shear mechanisms of plastic deformation of single crystals (Perm: Publishing house Perm. GOS. tehn. University press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Alyushin, Energy principles of mechanics (Lambert Academic Publishing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Alyushin, Energy model of reversible and irreversible deformations in the space of Lagrangian variables, Advanced technology plastic deformation, M.: NITU MISIS, pp. 44-67 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Alyushin, M. Skripalenko, Energy peculiarities and accelerations during reversible and irreversible deformations, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 40 (2), pp. 154-160 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Alyushin, The generalized model of reversible and irreversible deformation describing the processes in Lagrange form «Kuznechno-Shtampovochnoe Proizvodstvo», 6, pp. 2-5 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Alyushin, Mechanics of deformation processes in the space of Lagrangian variables (M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tomlenov, Mechanics of metal forming (M.: Mashgiz, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Alyushin, Theory of metal forming (Rostov-on-Don: RISHM, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nadai Flow and fracture of solids (M.: Mir, 1969 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bell Experimental foundations of mechanics of deformable solids (M.: Nauka, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.