MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Advanced Materials and Coatings|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- B.B. Vinokur, V.L. Pilyushenko, Strength and Fragility of Structural Alloy Steel (Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Vinokur, V.L. Pilyushenko, Hardening Capacity of Structural Steel (Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Krylova, V.I. Gryzunov, V.A. Lysov, Application of Method of Prioritization for Optimal Durability Alloy Synthesis, Materials of international scientific conference “Innovation Activity of Enterprises on Research, Processing and Receiving of Modern Constructional Materials and Alloys ” (M.: Engineering, P. 370-380, 2009) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Krylova Svoykina, E.V. Bratkovsky, O.V. Samokhina, On the Question of the Search of Advanced Technology of Impact Abrasive Steel Development, Festschrift of scientific-theoretical department “Material Engineering and Metal Technology” (Orsk: Publishing house OSTU, P. 129-138, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Patent No 2535148 Russian Federation, IPC C 22 C 38/38. Instrumental Steel for Hot Working, S. V. Kamantsev; applicant and patentee OJSC “Machine-Building Concern ORETO-YUMZ ”. -No 2013100389/02. -Decl. 09.01.2013. -Publ. 10.12.2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.