MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- V.M. Odrin, S.S. Kartalov, Morphological analysis systems (Kiev Naukova Dumka, 1977) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- Automation of search design (M.: Radio and communication, 1981) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Kharchenko, Development of flexible production modules based on the reliability of technological systems (K.: knowledge Society, 1989) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- T. Ritchey, General Morphological Analysis: A general method for non-quantified modeling. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ritchey, Problem Structuring using Computer-Aided Morphological Analysis, Journal of the Operational Research Society (JORS) Vol. 57, No.7, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ritchey, Wicked Problems/Social Messes: Decision support Modelling with Morphological Analysis. Berlin: Springer, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zwicky, & A. Wilson (eds.) New Methods of Thought and Procedure: Contributions to the Symposium on Methodologies. (Berlin:Springer, 1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Jones, Design Methods, (Wiley, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Mark Sh. Levin, Modular systems design and evaluation (Springer, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Jones, Design Methods (Wiley, 1981). [Google Scholar]
- Mark Sh. Levin, Composite Systems Decisions, (Springer, 2006). in Russian [Google Scholar]
- Mark Sh. Levin, Combinatorial Engineering of Decomposable Systems (Kluwer, 1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mark Sh. Levin, Modular System Design and Evaluation (Springer, 2015). in Russian [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Altshuller, To find the idea. Introduction to the theory of inventive problem solving (Petrozavodsk: Scandinavia, 2003). in Russian [Google Scholar]
- T. Baker, Attribution Standardization for Integrated Concurrent Engineering, M.S. Thesis (Brigham Young University, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Balachandran,J.S. Gero, A Knowledge-based approach to mathematical design modeling and optimization, Engineering Optimization, vol. 12, 91-115 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Novoselov,A.Yu. Tarahovsky, Justification requirements for mechanized and automated build process sealing connections with internal grooves Scientific notes of the Crimean Engineering and Pedagogical University, Number 27 pp. 11-16(2011) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Burenin,V.P. Ivaniv, Estimation of durability of rubber O-rings and cuffs for rotating machines shafts mechanisms, Chem. and Naftogaz. mechanical engineering, No11 pp 32–33(2003). in Russian [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 11346 (2004) Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic - Estimation of life-time and maximum temperature of use. in Russian [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Tarahovsky, Methods deformation O-rings when installing them in the internal groove cylindrical surfaces, assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making, Number 11 pp. 10-15(2010) in Russian [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.