MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- J.I. Guoqing, Feng. Chunhuan. The Implementation of Chirp Signal Based on DDS. Electronics R & D. 2015, 09: 6–8 [Google Scholar]
- J.I.N. Xue-zhe, Q.I Fei-tao, G.A.O. Qing-yun, Q.I.N. Shi-cai. A Wide-Band Chirp-DDS and Its Implementation on FPGA3. Microelectronics. 2003, Vol.33, NO.4: 365–368 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zheng, Cunfu He, Bin Wu. Chirp signal and its application in ultrasonic guided wave inspection. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument. Vol.34 No.3 2013, 552–558 [Google Scholar]
- Wen-gang Jiang. Signal Generation and Data Acquisition Design of Chirp Radar Based on FPGA. Electronics Quality. No 8, 2013, 20–23 [Google Scholar]
- Kang-jia Wang, Shi-wei Liu, Pan-dian Sun. Two Ways for Design of Arbitrary Waveform Signal Generator Based on Matlab/DSP Builder. Modern Electronics Technique. Vol. 34 No.3, Feb. 2011, 179–184 [Google Scholar]
- Ming Sun, Jun Lin, Zu-bin Chen, Sheng-bao Yu. The producing system of chirp signal based on DDS. Journal of Foshan University (Natural Science Edition). Vol.22 No.4 2004, 22–24 [Google Scholar]
- Liang Dong, Min Wang, Longfei Hao, Jiang Dong. Design of Chirp Signal Source Based on DSP Builder. Modern Electronics Technique. 2009, 16: 92–94, 99 [Google Scholar]
- X.U. Jingjing, L.I. Guolin, H.U Min. Design of Chirp signal of radio fuze based on DDS. Chinese Journal of Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University. 2006, 1: 134–136 [Google Scholar]
- Yuanyuan Sheng, Yicheng Liu, Gongming Zheng. Research of chirp signal realization method based on DDS Technology. Petroleum Tubular Goods & Instruments. 2008, 01, 78–79, 77 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.