MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- National Research Council, Digital Instrumentation and Control Systems in Nuclear Power Plants: Safety and Reliability Issue.(National Academy Press, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Liu P., Lin M., Hou D., et al., Research on engineering eimulator for function validating of DCS in nuclear power plant. Nucl. Power. Eng., 30 (5s),48–51(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lin M., Su Y., Hu R., et al., Development of a thermal-hydraulic system code for simulators based on RELAP5 code. Nucl. Eng. Des.,235 (6), 675–686(2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin M., Hou D., Liu P., et al., Main control system verification and validation of NPP digital I&C system based on engineering simulator. Nucl. Eng. Des. ,240, 1887–1896(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hou D., Lin M., Xu Z., et al., Development and application of an extensible engineering simulator for NPP DCS closed-loop test. Ann. Nuc. Energy, 38,49–55 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Lin M., Yang Y., Coupling methods for parallel running RELAPSim codes in nuclear power plant simulation. Nucl. Eng. Des. , 297, 1–14(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.