MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- J.C. LAI, B. MING, S.K. LI ect. Agricultural Sciences in China Vol.8 (2010), p.1222 [Google Scholar]
- Mansin gh G, Reichgelt H., Bryson K-MO. CPEST: Expert Systems with Applications Vol.32 (2007),p. 185. [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh I., Samanta R K. Teapest: Applied Engineering in Agriculture Vol.19 (2003), p. 620 [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. CUI, S.P. WANG: Journal of shanghai jiaotong university Vol.29 (2011),p. 80 [Google Scholar]
- You Li-feil, Zhong Xiao-qin, Li Chang-yuan. Study of the Evaluation Method of Management Diagnosis Scheme Based on Modified Artificial Neural Network. Journal of Guangzhou Maritime College. Vol 2 (2017), p 35–38. [Google Scholar]
- Lizhong Zhu, CHENG Nan. Fault Diagnosis of SCADA System for Artificial Neural Network. Transactions of Shenyang Ligong University. Vol 2 (2017), p102–106. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wen-jing, Zhang Lei, LIU Ming. Fault Diagnosis of Wind Turbine Gearbox Based on Wavelet Transform and BP Neural Network. Techniques of Automation and Applications. Vol 6 (2017), p1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Shenglin, Hongjun Jiang, Sidong Yu. Optimization Analysis of Automobile Plastic Part CAE Based on BP Neural Network and Genetic Algorithm. Modern Plastics Processing and Applications. Vol 2 (2017), p 55–59. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xianping Yang Bing Liu Qiangqiang etc. Warm Extrusion Die Wear Optimization Design Based on BP Neural Network and Genetic Algorithm. Lubrication Engineering. Vol 4 (2017), p 84–88. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Li-min, Qiao Ling-ling, Wei Lin-jing. Optimal convolutional neural networks learning method combined with genetic algorithm. Computer Engineering and Design. Vol 7 (2017), p1945–1950. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.