MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Mark D. Paired carrier multiple access(PCMA) for satellite communication[C]. Pacific Telecommunications Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1998: 787–791. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yao, G.W. Wornell. Lattice-reduction-aided detectors for MIMO communication systems[C]. IEEE Global Telecommunication Conference, Taipei, 2002, 424–428. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Windpassinger, R.F.H. Fischer. Low-complexity near-maximum-likelihood detection and precoding for MIMO systems using lattice reducation[C]. IEEE Information Theory Workshop(ITW), Paris, 2003, 345–348. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wubben, R. Bohnke, V. Kuhn, et al. Near-Maximum-Likelihood Detection of MIMO Systems Using MMSE-Based Lattice Reduction[C]. IEEE International Conference on Communication(ICC), Paris , 2004, 798–802. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Qin X B, He G H, Ma J. The application of Lattice Reduction Algorithm in MIMO detection[J]. Chinese scientific papers, Vol.10, No.14, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Liao C H, Tu S L, Wan J. Single channel blind separation/decoding Algorithm based on iterative mixed frequency signals[J]. Journal of communications, 2011, 32 (8): 111–117. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y F, Cao Y J, Dai X C. Single Antenna Interference Cancellation Algorithm Based on Lattice Reduction[J]. Journal of Communications, 2015: 93–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Schnorr and M. Euchner, “Lattice basis reduction:Improved practical algorithms and solving subset sum problems,” Mathematical programming, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 181–199, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.