MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 127, 2017The 11th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 October 2017|
- E. Rauch, S. Seidenstricker, P. Dallasega, R. Hämmerl, Collaborative Cloud Manufacturing: Design of Business Model Innovations Enabled by Cyberphysical Systems in Distributed Manufacturing Systems, Journal of Engineering, Article ID 1308639, 12 pages (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.P.A. Datta, Dynamic socio-economic disequilibrium catalyzed by the Internet of Things. Available from , http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/86935 /Dynamic%20Socio-Economic%20Disequilibrium%20_%20Shoumen% 20Datta.pdf?sequence=226 [Accessed 06th February 2016], pp. 1-9, (2014). pp. 1-9, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Matt, E. Rauch, Implementing Lean in Engineer-to-order manufacturing - Experiences from a ETO Manufacturer in: Modrák, VSemančo, P. (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Design and Management of Lean Production Systems, Hershey, IGI Global, 148–172 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V.K., Jasti, R. Kodali, Lean production: literature review and trends. International Journal of Production Research, 53(3), 867–885, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Matt, E. Rauch, Design of a scalable modular production system for a two-stage food service franchise system, International Journal of Engineering Business Management, 324 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Stump, F. Badurdeen, Integrating lean and other strategies for mass customization manufacturing: a case study, Journal of Intelligent manufacturing, 231, 109–124 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Brettel, N. Friederichsen, M. Keller, M. Rosenberg, How Virtualization, Decentralization and Network Building Change the Manufacturing Landscape: An Industry 4.0 Perspective, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, 8, 1, 37–44 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Matt, E. Rauch, Designing assembly lines for mass customization production systems, in V. Modrák, D. Mourtzis (Eds.), Mass Customized Manufacturing: Theoretical Concepts and Practical Findings, Boca Raton, CRC Press Francis & Taylor, 15–35 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Sommer, Industrial revolution-industry 4.0: Are German manufacturing SMEs the first victims of this revolution? Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 8, 5, 1512–1532 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Prinz, F. Morlock, S. Freith, N. Kreggenfeld, D. Kreimeier, B. Kuhlenkötter, Learning Factory Modules for Smart Factories in Industrie 4.0, Procedia CIRP, 54, 113–118 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Matt, E. Rauch, E., P. Dallasega, Mini-factory- a learning factory concept for students and small and medium sized enterprises, Procedia CIRP, 17, 178–183 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Faller, D. Feldmüller, Industry 4.0 learning factory for regional SMEs, Procedia CIRP, 32, 88–91 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajkumar, I. Lee, L. Sha, J. Stankovic, Cyber-Physical Systems: The Next Computing Revolution, Design Automation Conference, June 2010, 731–736 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Kagermann, W. Wahlster, J. Helbig, Securing the future of German manufacturing industry, Recommendations for implementing the strategic initiative INDUSTRIE 4.0 Final report of the Industrie 4.0 Working Group, acatech, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Monostori, Cyber-physical production systems: roots, expectations and R&D challenges, Procedia CIRP 17, 9–13 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Industry 4.0, Available from .https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Industry%204.0 [Accessed 24th July 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hermann, T. Pentek, B. Otto, Design Principles for Industrie 4.0 Scenarios, 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), 3928–3937 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhou, T. Liu, L. Zhou, Industry 4.0: Towards future industrial opportunities and challenges, Proceedings of 12th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 2147-2152, IEEE, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Labs Network Industry 4.0, Available from . http://lni40.de/ [Accessed 10th April 2017] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zuehlke, SmartFactory—Towards a factory-of-things, Annual Reviews in Control 34, 129–138 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Axiomatic Design - Advances and Applications. New York, Oxford University Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Brown, Teaching axiomatic design to engineers—Theory, applications, and software, Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 24, 3, 186–195 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Thompson, A Classification of Procedural Errors in the Definition of Functional Requirements in Axiomatic Design Theory, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Axiomatic Design, Worcester, MA, 107-112, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.