MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 127, 2017The 11th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 October 2017|
- S. Koziel, A. Bekasiewicz, Fast multi-objective surrogate-assisted design of multi-parameter antenna structures through rotational design space reduction, IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bekasiewicz, S. Koziel, Compact UWB monopole antenna for Internet of Things applications, Electronics Letters (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Koziel, S. Ogurtsov, A. Bekasiewicz, Suppressing sidelobes of linear phased array of microstrip antennas with simulation-based optimization, Metrology and Measurement Systems (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bekasiewicz, S. Koziel, Structure and design optimisation of compact UWB slot antenna, Electronics Letters (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dash, How RF Anechoic Chambers Work, Glen R. Dash Charitable Foundation (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Antenna measurements (2011), http: //www.antenna-theory.com/measurements/ antenna.php [Google Scholar]
- Antenna tripods, masts and positioners — EUT manipulators — horn positioners (c2001–2016), http://www.ramayes.com/tripods_masts_ positioners.htm [Google Scholar]
- Sunol sciences corporate website (2015), http:// www.sunolsciences.com/ [Google Scholar]
- 2120cr multi-axis positioner (maps) all info (2014), http://www.ets-lindgren.com/all/2120CR [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, The Principles of Design (Oxford University Press, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, D.S. Cochran, P.C. Lima, Manufacturing System Design, in 48th General Assembly of CIRP, Annals of the CIRP (1998) Vol. 47 pp. 627–639 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SmoothieBoard: Open Source Hardware CNC controller board (2015), http://smoothieware.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.