MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2017Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 October 2017|
- H. Guang, G. Hoffmann, S. Waslander, and C.J. Tomlin, Aerodynamics and Control of Autonomous Quadcopters in Aggressive Maneuvering, International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2009, pp. 3277–3282 [Google Scholar]
- R. Czyba, and G. Szafranski, Control Structure Impact on the Flying Performance of the Multi-Rotor VTOL Platform - Design, Analysis and Experimental Validation, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2012, pp.1–9 [Google Scholar]
- V. Hrishikeshavan, and I. Chopra, Performance, Flight Testing of Shrounded Rotor Micro Air Vehicle in Edgewise Gusts, Journal of Aircraft, vol. 49, 2012, pp.193–205 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pereira, D. Bawek, S. Westfall, and I. Chopra, Design and Development of a Quad-Shrouded-Rotor Micro Air Vehicle, American Helicopter Society 65th Annual Forum, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- V. Hrishikeshavan, J. Sirohi, M. Tishchenko, and I. Chopra, Design and Development of a Shrouded Rotor Micro Air Vehicle with Anti-torque Vanes, Journal of the American Helicopter Society, vol. 56, 2011, pp.1–11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, L. L. M. Veldhuis, and G. Eitelberg, Investigation of Propeller Induced Ground Vortices by Numerical and Experimental Methods. AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, 2015, pp.1–12 [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Kutty and P. Rajendran, 3D CFD Simulation and Experimental Validation of Small APC Slow Flyer Propeller Blade, Aerospace Journal, vol. 4, pp.1–11, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, B. Zhang, and T. Huang, CFD Study of an Annular-Ducted Fan Lift System for VTOL Aircraft, Aerospace Journal, vol. 2, 2015, pp.555–580 [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Heinzen, C. E. Hall, and A. Gopalarthnam, Development and Testing of a Passive Variable-Pitch Propeller, Journal of Aircraft, vol. 52, 2015, pp.748–763 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, D. Ragni, L Veldhuis, and G. Eitelberge, Propeller Induced Ground Vortex, 28th International Congress of The Aeronautical Sciences, 2012, pp.1–11 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kuantama, D. Craciun, and R. Tarca, Quadcopter Body Frame Model and Analysis, Annals of The University of Oradea, 2016, pp.71–74 [Google Scholar]
- O. Gur, Maximum Propeller Efficiency Estimation, Journal of Aircraft, vol. 51, 2015, pp.2035–2038 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.