MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- J. Marescaux, J. Leroy, M. Gagner, F. Rubin, D. Mutter, M. Vix, S. Butner, M. K. Smith. Transatlantic Robot-Assisted Telesurgery. Nature, 413, 379–380 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Petrović, F. Kolonić, P. Korondi. Internet Based Teleoperation for Cooperative Navigation and Manipulation. Mec. Eng., 6, 356–368 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jordán, A. Takács, I. Rudas, T. Haidegger. Modelling and Control Framework for Robotic Telesurgery (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Smithwick, Network Options for Wide-Area Telesurgery. Telemed. and Tel, 1 (3), 131–38 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Marín, P. J. Sanz, P. Nebot, R. A. Wirz. Multimodal Interface to Control a Robot Arm via Web: A Case Study on Remote Programming. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Engineering, 52 (6), 1506–1520 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lee, B. Thuraisingham. Cyberphysical systems security applied to telesurgical robotics. Comp. St. & Int. 34, 225–229 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Haller, T. Vajda, Z. Szanto, L. Marton. Communication Performance Evaluation of Bilateral Teleoperation systems Implemented over WLAN. http://www.ms.sapientia.ro/~martonl/Research_TE_Documents/WLAN_Meas.pdf (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lendvay, J. Rosen, B. Hannaford. Telerobotics: Its Future in Clinical Application. Pediatric Robotic and Reconstructive Urology: A Comprehensive Guide, Blackwell Publishing Ltd., 314–327 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Long. Telemedicine Transmission System Design Research Based on Session Initiation Protocol. Soft. Eng., 9, 298–307 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Siqueira, K. P. Michmizos, H. I. Krebs. Development of a robotic system for bilateral telerehabilitation. In Proceedings of 22nd International Congress of Mechanical Engineering (COBEM 2013), Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil. ABCM, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 8427–8436 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bonaci, H. J. Chizeck. Surgical Telerobotics Meets Information Security. RSS 2012 Workshop on Algorithmic Frontiers in Medical Robotics: Manipulation in Uncertain, Deformable, Heterogeneous Environments. Sydney, Australia (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.