MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- EIA, International Energy Outlook 2016, Chapter 6 Building Energy Consumption (2016) https://www.eia.gov/forecasts/ieo/buildings.cfm [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Energy, Buildings, https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-efficiency/buildings [Google Scholar]
- F. Christian, Statistics on Energy Consumption in Households (2014) [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-fficiency/buildings [Google Scholar]
- SIEMENS, Building Automation Impact on Energy Efficiency, Application per EN 15232 eu.bac product certification [Google Scholar]
- Buildings Performance Institute Europe, Europe’s buildings under the microscope: A country-by-country review of the energy performance of buildings, Technical report, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stromback, C. Dromacque, M. H. Yassin, The potential of smart meter enabled programs to increase energy and systems efficiency: a mass pilot comparison, Technical report, VaasaETT Global Energy Think Tank, Funded by European Smart Metering Industry Group (2013) [Google Scholar]
- http://gaia-project.eu/index.php/en/homepage-3/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Crosby, A. B. Metzger, Powering down: A toolkit for behavior-based energy conservation in k-12 schools, Technical report, U.S. Green Building Council (2012) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.buildingiq.com/solutions [Google Scholar]
- http://www.energycap.com [Google Scholar]
- http://www.esightenergy.com/uk/software [Google Scholar]
- http://www.rockwellautomation.com [Google Scholar]
- http://www.energylens.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.