MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- M. Ovsik, D. Manas, M. Manas, M. Stanek, M. Hribova, K. Kocman, D. Samek, Irradiated Polypropylene Studied by Microhardness and WAXS, Chemicke listy 106, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stanek, M. Manas, D. Manas, V. Pata, S. Sanda, V. Senkerik, A. Skrobak, How the Filler Influence the Fluidity of Polymer, Chemicke listy, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stanek, D. Manas, M. Manas, O. Suba, Optimization of injection molding process, Intl. J. of Math. and Computers in Simul., Vol. 5, No. 5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Javorik, M. Stanek, The shape optimization of the pneumatic valve diaphragms, Intl. J. of Math. and Computers in Simul., Vol. 5, No. 4, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stanek, D. Manas, M. Manas, J. Javorik, Simulation of injection molding process by cadmould rubber, Intl. J. of Math. and Computers in Simul., Vol. 5, No. 5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ovsik, D. Manas, M. Manas, M. Stanek, M. Bednarik, P. Kratky, Effect of beta irradiation on microhardness of polyamide 6, Key Engineering Materials, vol. 586, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Manas, D. Manas, M. Stanek, A. Mizera, M. Ovsik, Modification of polymer properties by irradiation properties of thermoplastic elastomer after radiation cross-linking, Asian Journal of Chemistry, vol. 25, Issue 9, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tim A. Osswald, International Plastics Handbook: the Resource for Plastics Engineers (fourth ed.) Hanser Publishers, Munich (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dobransky, J., et al. Comparison of Cooling Variants by Simulation Software. Advanced Materials Research. Vol. 801 (2013). pp. 75–80. ISSN 1022–6680. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Behalek, L. and Dobránsky, J. Conformal cooling of the injection moulds. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 308 (2013). pp. 127–132. ISSN 1660–9336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.