MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- A.B. Ünal, D. de Waard, K. Epstude, L. Steg Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behavior 21 2013 52–65 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Brodsky, M. Kizner Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behavior 15 2 2012 162–173 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mizoguchi & S. Tsugawa Vehicular Electronics and Safety (ICVES), 2012 IEEE International Conference on, IEEE pp. 117-121 (2012,July). [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Faiclough, M. van der Zwaag, E. Spiridon, J. Westerink Physiology & Behavior 129 2014 173–180 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kinoshita, Y. Masaki, T. Muto, K. Ozawa & T. Ise Consumer Electronics, 2009. ICE’09. IEEE 13th International Symposium on, IEEE, pp. 94-98 (2009, May). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Krishnan, X. Hu, J.Q. Deng, R. Wang, M. Liang, C. Zhu, Y.K. Kwok IEEE 7th International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Liu EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech and Music Processing 20 1 2013 52–65 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Liu Multimedia tools and applications 72 (2), 1341-1361 [Google Scholar]
- R. Avila – Vázquez, R. Bustamante – Bello, R.A. Ramírez – Mendoza, A. Beltrán Fernández, J. Izquierdo Reyes, S.A. Navarro – Tuch 10th International Conference on Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimenting ACE-X (2016, July). [Google Scholar]
- iMotions iMotions Emotient https://imotions.com/blog/facial-action-coding-system/. [Google Scholar]
- M. Soleymani, M.N. Caro, E.M. Schmidt, C.Y. Sha, Y.H. Yang Proceedings of the 2nd ACM International Workshop on Crowdsourcing for Multimedia pp. 1-6 (2013, October). [Google Scholar]
- W. Brodsky Transportation Research part F: Traffic Psychology and Behavior 4 4 2001 219–241 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hinkelman, O. Kempthorne Design and Analysis of Experiments 2007 504 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.