MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Y. Zhang, C. Wu, J. Wan Mathematical Modeling of the Effects of Speech Warning Characteristics on Human Performance and Its Application in Transportation Cyberphysical Systems 2016 1–13 [Google Scholar]
- F. Biondi, D.L. Strayer, R. Rossi, M. Gastaldi, C. Mulatti Advanced driver assistance systems: Using multimodal redundant warnings to enhance road safety Appl. Ergon. 58 Jan. 2017 238–244 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Izquierdo-Reyes, R.A. Ramirez-Mendoza, M.R. Bustamante-Bello A study of the effects of advanced driver assistance systems alerts on driver performance Int. J. Interact. Des. Manuf. Jan. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Singer, N. Lerner, C. Baldwin, E. Traube Auditory Alerts in Vehicles: Effects of Alert Characteristics and Ambient Noise Conditions on Perceived Meaning and Detectability Conference on the 1 2015 1–14 [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Lewis, B.A. Penaranda, B.N. Roberts, D.M. Baldwin Effectiveness of bimodal versus unimodal alerts for distracted drivers,” Hum. Factors Driv. Assessment Train. Veh. Des. 2013 376–382 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kawamura, M.S. Bhuiyan, H. Kawanaka, K. Oguri Simultaneous stimuli of vibration and audio for in-vehicle driver activation IEEE Conf. Intell. Transp. Syst. Proceedings, ITSC 2011 1710–1715 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Wiese, J.D. Lee Auditory alerts for in- vehicle information systems: the effects of temporal conflict and sound parameters on driver attitudes and performance Ergonomics 47 9 2004 965–986 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Angkititrakul, R. Terashima, T. Wakita On the Use of Stochastic Driver Behavior Model in Lane Departure Warning IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst. 12 1 Mar. 2011 174–183 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Meng, S. Li, L. Cao, Q. Peng, M. Li, C. Wang, W. Zhang Designing Fatigue Warning Systems: The perspective of professional drivers Appl. Ergon. 53 2016 122–130 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Biondi, L. Skrypchuk Use Your Brain (and Light) for Innovative Human-Machine Interfaces 2017 99–105 [Google Scholar]
- V. Design, “In-vehicle noise alters the perceived meaning of auditory signals,” pp. 401-407. [Google Scholar]
- J. Izquierdo-Reyes, R.A. Ramirez-Mendoza, M.R. Bustamante-Bello, S. Navarro-Tuch, R. Avila- Vazquez Advanced driver monitoring for assistance system (ADMAS) Int. J. Interact. Des. Manuf. Sep. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kondyli, V.P. Sisiopiku, L. Zhao, A. Barmpoutis Computer Assisted Analysis of Drivers’ Body Activity Using a Range Camera Intell. Transp. Syst. Mag. IEEE 7 3 2015 18–28 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bi, M. Wang, C. Wang, Y. Liu Development of a Driver Lateral Control Model by Integrating Neuromuscular Dynamics Into the Queuing Network-Based Driver Model IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst. 16 5 Oct. 2015 2479–2486 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.