MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Y. Zhang, C. Wu, J. Wan Mathematical Modeling of the Effects of Speech Warning Characteristics on Human Performance and Its Application in Transportation Cyberphysical Systems 2016 1–13
- F. Biondi, D.L. Strayer, R. Rossi, M. Gastaldi, C. Mulatti Advanced driver assistance systems: Using multimodal redundant warnings to enhance road safety Appl. Ergon. 58 Jan. 2017 238–244 [CrossRef]
- J. Izquierdo-Reyes, R.A. Ramirez-Mendoza, M.R. Bustamante-Bello A study of the effects of advanced driver assistance systems alerts on driver performance Int. J. Interact. Des. Manuf. Jan. 2017
- J. Singer, N. Lerner, C. Baldwin, E. Traube Auditory Alerts in Vehicles: Effects of Alert Characteristics and Ambient Noise Conditions on Perceived Meaning and Detectability Conference on the 1 2015 1–14
- C.L. Lewis, B.A. Penaranda, B.N. Roberts, D.M. Baldwin Effectiveness of bimodal versus unimodal alerts for distracted drivers,” Hum. Factors Driv. Assessment Train. Veh. Des. 2013 376–382 [EDP Sciences]
- R. Kawamura, M.S. Bhuiyan, H. Kawanaka, K. Oguri Simultaneous stimuli of vibration and audio for in-vehicle driver activation IEEE Conf. Intell. Transp. Syst. Proceedings, ITSC 2011 1710–1715 [EDP Sciences]
- E.E. Wiese, J.D. Lee Auditory alerts for in- vehicle information systems: the effects of temporal conflict and sound parameters on driver attitudes and performance Ergonomics 47 9 2004 965–986 [CrossRef]
- P. Angkititrakul, R. Terashima, T. Wakita On the Use of Stochastic Driver Behavior Model in Lane Departure Warning IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst. 12 1 Mar. 2011 174–183 [CrossRef]
- F. Meng, S. Li, L. Cao, Q. Peng, M. Li, C. Wang, W. Zhang Designing Fatigue Warning Systems: The perspective of professional drivers Appl. Ergon. 53 2016 122–130 [CrossRef]
- F. Biondi, L. Skrypchuk Use Your Brain (and Light) for Innovative Human-Machine Interfaces 2017 99–105
- V. Design, “In-vehicle noise alters the perceived meaning of auditory signals,” pp. 401-407.
- J. Izquierdo-Reyes, R.A. Ramirez-Mendoza, M.R. Bustamante-Bello, S. Navarro-Tuch, R. Avila- Vazquez Advanced driver monitoring for assistance system (ADMAS) Int. J. Interact. Des. Manuf. Sep. 2016
- A. Kondyli, V.P. Sisiopiku, L. Zhao, A. Barmpoutis Computer Assisted Analysis of Drivers’ Body Activity Using a Range Camera Intell. Transp. Syst. Mag. IEEE 7 3 2015 18–28 [CrossRef]
- L. Bi, M. Wang, C. Wang, Y. Liu Development of a Driver Lateral Control Model by Integrating Neuromuscular Dynamics Into the Queuing Network-Based Driver Model IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst. 16 5 Oct. 2015 2479–2486 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.