MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 123, 20172017 The 2nd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2017|
- I.O. Osunmakinde Towards safety from toxic gases in underground mines using wireless sensor networks and ambient intelligence I.J. of Distributed Sensor Networks Article ID 159273 2013 1–15 [Google Scholar]
- K. Steenland Diesel exhaust and lung cancer in the trucking industry: Exposure-response analysis and risk assessment Am. J. Ind. Med. 34 1998 220–228 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lind Types and sources of fatal and severe non- fatal accidents in industrial maintenance I.J. of Industrial Ergonomics 38 2008 927–933 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Cohen, H.R. Anderson, B. Ostro, K.D. Pandey, M. Krzyzanowski, N. Kunzli, K. Gutschmidt, A. Pope, I. Romieeu, J.M. Samet, K. Smith The global burden of disease due to outdoor air pollution J. of Toxicology and Environmental Health Part A 68 2005 1301–1307 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Pope Lung Cancer, Cardiopulmonary mortality, and long-term exposure to fine particulate air pollution J. of the American Medical Association 2879 2002 1132–1141 [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Pope Epidemiology of fine particulate air pollution and human health: Biologic mechanisms and who's at risk? Environmental Health Perspectives 108 2000 713–723 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pokhsraryan, V. Aroutiounian, H. Chilingaryan Gas monitoring system Armenian J. of Physics 31 2010 78–81 [Google Scholar]
- H. Navale Arm based gas monitoring system I.J. of Scientific and Technology Research 36 2014 43–45 [Google Scholar]
- M. Xiaomin Recognition of toxic gases emission in power plant based on artificial neural network Energy Procedia 17 2012 1578–1584 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu, L.J. Yeh, Y.C. Lin The design and application of a robotic vacuum cleaner J. of Information & Optimization Sciences 301 2009 39–62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu Numerical assessment of path-planning for an autonomous robot passing through multi-layer barrier systems using a genetic algorithm Information Technology J. 97 2010 1483–1489 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu Path planning for an autonomous robot using a simulating annealing J. of Information & Optimization Sciences 322 2011 297–314 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu Numerical Assessment of path planning for autonomous robotic vacuum cleaner using an ant colony optimization method J. of Information and Optimization Science 325 2011 1039–1058 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu, J.H. Wen Wall plug-in power supply system for a robotic vacuum cleaner J. of Information & Optimization Sciences 322 2011 277–2951 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu, L.J. Yeh, C.C. Shih Automatic Cable Spooling for a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner J. of Information & Optimization Sciences 313 2010 543–559 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu, L.J. Yeh, T.S. Lan, W.C. Liao, C.H. Chung Ground-purity inspection for a grouped robotic cleaner The Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering (CSME) Transactions 362 2012 161–172 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu, L.J. Yeh, T.S. Lan, S.C. Yen Positioning and path planning of a swarm robotic cleaner Advanced Materials Research 740 2013 112–119 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Lan, L.J. Yeh, M.C. Chiu, Y.X. Hwang Construction of the control system of cleaning robots with vision guidance Mathematical Problems in Engineering 283795 2013 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu, L.J. Yeh, G.J. Lai, B.M. Huang Developing an auto-tracking carrier of AGV using a wave-varied detecting method Proc. ImechE Part C:J. of Mechanical Engineering Science 224C6 2010 1349–1357 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chiu, T.S. Lan, S.F. Hwang Development of a real-time task editable service-oriented security robot J. of Interdisciplinary Mathematics 154&5 2012 239–259 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.