MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 123, 20172017 The 2nd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2017|
- Ma Jianwei Research on permanent magnet and electro-magnetic hybrid excitation constant voltage generator 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Nan Transaction of China electrotechnical society 31 2016 19 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Li, Ge Fahua, Liu Tong High speed high power density of generator to improve the design and implementation 48 2015 18 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Wanbing Design and study on hybrid exciting permanent magnet generator and its control system 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Li Shenghu, An Rui, Xu Zhifeng, Dong Wangchao Electric power automation 35 2015 21 [Google Scholar]
- Gong Jianfang Large Electric machine and hydraulic turbine 15 2008 17 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Mingming, Zhou Bo, Wei Jiadan, Mao Yiran Proceeding of the CSEE 32 2012 1 [Google Scholar]
- Wen Huihui Control engineering of China 21 2014 142 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Xijun, Zhao Qiaoe, Xu Pengtao Journal of Electric Power 29 2014 28 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhuoran Research on characteristics of novel hybrid excitation synchronous machines 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Hao, Huo Zhihong, Hu Xuebin Renewable energy resources 331831 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Jianxin, Miao Dongmin Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society 28 2013 2 [Google Scholar]
- An Quntao, Sun Li, Sun Lizhi Proceedings of the CSEE 35 2015 5891 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liguo the Research and design on tangential structure hybrid excitation generator of magnetic multipled type for automobile 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Jian Zhijun Micromotors 46 2013 16 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xinghe, Zou Jibin, Qi Wenjuan Journal of Southwest Jiao Tong Uniersity 45 2010 99 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.