MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 123, 20172017 The 2nd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2017|
- P.K. Yuen, Embedding objects during 3D printing to add new functionalities, Biomicro-fluidics, 10(4), 1–10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Lee, S. Jeon, D. Kim, 3d-printed micromixer with helical blades for highviscosity fluids. Department of Chemical Engineering, [online] Available:http://www.rsc.org/images/LOC/2015/PD Fs/Papers/1253_T.320e. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Huang, Process and application of metal powder, Science Development Monthly, 523, 10–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Iñigo Flores Ituarte, Eric Coatanea, Mika Salmi, Jukka Tuomi, Jouni Partanen, Additive manufacturing in production: a study case applying technical requirements, Physics Procedia, 78, 357–366 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Seno, Y. Ohtake, Y. Kikuchi, N. Saito, H. Suzuki, Y. Nagai, 3D scanning based mold correction for planar and cylindrical parts in aluminum die casting, Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, 2(2), 96–104 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Lin, W. Liu, X. Liang, Development and prospecting application of metal powder process technology and equipment for curing, Taichung City: Metal Industry Research and Development Center, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, M. Hong, J. Chen, Q. You, X. Huang, Automatic feeding and water quality analysis of indigenous type indoor circulation aquaculture system, Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 49(4), 85–98 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Peng, How to create a viable ecological pool, Conservation of Nature, 35(9), 6–10 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y.R. Jiang, Yi Ru, Design and analysis of small wind turbine blade, Wind Power Monthly, 2(2006) From:http://www.twtia.org.tw/upload/111/20066617 13205148. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tangler, J. David, Kocurek, Wind turbine post- stall airfoil performance characteristics guidelines for blade-element momentum methods, NREL/CP- 500-36900 Oct. 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.