MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Academic Education and Management|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- T. Vrasmas, Invatamantul integrat si/sau incluziv (Aramis Pub., Bucharest, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mara, Strategii didactice in educatia incluziva, 2nd Ed. (Didactic and Pedagogical Pub, Bucharest, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Smith, L. Strick, Dizabilitati legate de invatare, explicate de la A la Z, (Aramis Pub., Bucharest, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghergut, Psihopedagogia persoanelor cu cerinte speciale. Strategii de educatie integrata (Polirom Pub., Iasi, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jones, Rethinking childhood. Attitudes in Contemporary Society, New childhoods (Continuum, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lindsay, Inclusive education: a critical perspective, British Journal of Special Education 30 (1), 3-12 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Psychiatric Association, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Ed., DSM-5 (APA, Washington DC, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rosan, (coord.), Psihopedagogie speciala Metode de evaluare si interventie (Polirom Pub., Iasi, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cable, L. Miller, Working with Children in the Early Years. 2nd Ed. (Routledge Taylor Francis Group, London and New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Johnson, Positive and trusting relationships with children in Early Years Settings (Learning Matters, Great Britain, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mara, Partnership in Inclusive Education, Int. Journal of University Teaching and Faculty Development, 5 (1), (Nova Science Publishers, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.