MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- C. Veiga, J.P. Davim, A.J.R. Loureiro, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 34 (2013)
- A. Daymi, M. Boujelbene, S. Ben Salem, B. Hadj Sassi, S. Torbaty, Archives of Computational Mat. Science and Surface Eng., 1, 2 (2009)
- T. Mabrouki, L. Deshayes, J. -F. Rigal, K. Jurrens, R. Ivester, Proceedings: 7th CIRP Intl Workshop on Modeling of Machining Operations, (2004)
- F. Ning, F. Wang, Z. Jia, J. Ma, Int. J. Machining and Machinability of Materials 15, 3/4 (2014) [CrossRef]
- D. Przestacki, Procedia CIRP 14, 229-233 (2014) [CrossRef]
- P. Szablewski, E. Weiss, T. Chwalczuk, Mechanik 89, 8-9 (2016) [EDP Sciences]
- D. Przestacki, M. Jankowiak, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 483, 012019, 1-7 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.