MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- B. Muralikrishnan, J. Raja, Computational surface and roundness metrology (Springer, New York, 2009)
- M. Bilodeau, D. Brenner, Theory of multivariate statistics (Springer, New York, 1999)
- Intelligent Laser System III-NM - Operation Manual, Version 1. (Laser Tools & Technics Corp., 2007)
- R.D. Reiss, M. Thomas, Statistical analysis of extreme values: with applications to insurance, finance, hydrology and other fields (Birkhäuser Verlag, 2nd ed, Basel, 2001)
- R. Stasiak-Betlejewsk, A. Czajkowska, MATEC Web of Conferences (2017)
- V. Diţu, G. Oancea, R. Daicu, MATEC Web of Conferences (2017)
- A. Mat Deris, A. Mohd Zain, R. Sallehuddin, S. Sharif, MATEC Web of Conferences (2016)
- Yang, T. and Bellouard, Y., MATEC Web of Conferences (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.