MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- M. Albert, Modern Machine Shop Magazine (2015)
- A.K.S. Jardine, D. Lin, D. Banjevic, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 20 (2006)
- Y. Geum, S. Lee, D. Kang, Y. Park, Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 28 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Lee, M. Holgado, H.A. Kao, M. Macchi, IFAC Proceedings, 47 (2014)
- X. Xu, T. Chen, M. Minami, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 64 (2012)
- Q. Wang, J. Gao, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 25 (2012)
- L. Dong, R. Mingyue, M. Guoying, Procedia Engineering, 174 (2017) [CrossRef]
- *** https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Products, Accesed 10.02.2017
- *** http://www.omega.co.uk/techref/das/rs-232-422-485.html, Accesed 15.02.2017
- D. Cressey, Nature journal, 544 (2017) [CrossRef]
- *** http://www.bosch-presse.de/pressportal/de/en/69632.html, Accesed 18.03.2017
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.