MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- NIU, M. C. Y. Composites Airframe Structures; Practical Design Information and Data. 1st ed. (Hong Kong: Conmilit Press Ltd., 664 s., 1992) [Google Scholar]
- VINSON, J. R., The Behavior of Sandwich Structures of Isotropic and Composite Materials. 1st (Ed. New York: CRC Press, 378 s., 1999) [Google Scholar]
- BITZER, T. N. Honeycomb Technology: Materials, Design, Manufacturing, Applications and Testing. 1st ed. (London: Chapman & Hall, 233 s., 1997) [Google Scholar]
- ZENKERT, D. Nordic Industrial Fund, The Handbook of Sandwich Construction (Worcestershire: EMAS Publishing, 447 s., 1997) [Google Scholar]
- LEHMHUS D., BUSSE M., HERRMANN A., KAYVANTASH K. Structural Materials and Processes in Transportation, (1st ed. New York: Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, 598 s., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- DOSTAL C. A. Engineered Materials Handbook: Composites, Volume 1, (Ohio: ASM International, 983 s., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- GUPTA K. M. Engineering Materials: Research, Applications and Advances, (1st ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 636 s., 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.