MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- C. Fang, and F. Marle, Dealing with project complexity by matrix-based propagation modelling for project risk analysis. Journal of Engineering Design, 24(4), 239–256.(2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Antoniadis, F. Edum-Fotwe, A. Thorpe, and R. McCaffer, R,Exploring Complexity in Construction Projects.1–6.(2008).
- D. D. Gransberg, J.S. Shane, K. Strong, and C.L. del Puerto, Project Complexity Mapping in Five Dimensions for Complex Transportation Projects. Journal of Management in Engineering, 29(4), 316–326 (2013). [CrossRef]
- C. Dossick, and G. Neff, Organizational Divisions in BIM-Enabled Commercial Construction.Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 136(4), 459–467, (2010). [CrossRef]
- A. Grilo, and R. Jardim-Goncalves, Value proposition on interoperability of BIM and collaborative working environments,Automation in Construction, 19(5), 522–530, (2010). [CrossRef]
- A. Porwal, and K.N. Hewage, Building Information Modeling (BIM) partnering framework for public construction projects. Automation in Construction, 31, 204–214, (2013). [CrossRef]
- G. Varun, William J. Kettinger, Process Think: Winning Perspectives for Business Change in the Information Age. 168, (2000).
- T. Bruce, Designing Quality Databases with IDEF1X Information Models. New York: Dorset House, (1992).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.