MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Concrete Technology|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- G. Owens (Editor), Fundamentals of Concrete, The Concrete Institute, Midrand (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Mehta, Reducing the environmental impact of concrete. Concrete International. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Lauritzen, Recycling Concrete – An Overview of Challenges and Opportunities. In Liu, T.C. & Meyer, C., eds. Recycling Concrete and Other Materials for Sustainable Development., ACI International – SP – 219. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Benjamin, Performance of concrete made with commercially produced recycled coarse and fine aggregate in Cape Peninsula. Master’s Thesis. UCT. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Grieve, Aggregates for Concrete. Chapter 3 in Fulton’s concrete technology. Midrand: The Cement & Concrete Institute, pp.55–56. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Vesilind, W. Worrell, D. Reinhart, Solid waste engineering. California. Thomson Learning. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Addis, J. Goodman, Concrete mix design. Chapter 11 in Fulton’s concrete technology. Midrand: The Cement & Concrete Institute, pp. 219–224. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kellerman, S. Crosswell, Properties of fresh concrete. Chapter 6 in Fulton’s concrete technology. Midrand: The Cement & Concrete Institute, pp. 83–94. (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.