MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Concrete Technology|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Omar M. Omar, Ghada D. Abd Elhameed, Mohamed A. Sherif and Hassan A. Mohamadien, “Influence of limestone waste as partial replacement material for sand and marble powder in concrete properties“. Housing and Building National Research Center (HBRC Journal), June 2012, Volume 8, pp 193–203 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Joseph O. Ukpata, Maurice E. Ephraim and Godwin A. Akeke, “Compressive strength of Concrete using Lateritic Sand and Quarry Dust as Fine Aggregate“. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, January 2012, Volume 7, No.1, pp 81–92. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rana Burhan Abdurrahman Alshahway, “Effect of Partial Replacement of Sand with Limestone Filler on some properties of Normal Concrete“.Al-Rafidain Engineering, June 2011, Volume19, No.3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jayaraman and V. Senthil kumar, “Optimization of fully replacement of natural sand by m-sand in high performance concrete with nanosilica“. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, November 2013, Volume 03, Issue 11, pp 497–502 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Neville and J.J. Brooks, “Concrete Technology“, Prentice Hall, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.