MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Structural Systems|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- M. A. Mansur, S. K. Ting, S. L. Lee, J. Struct. Eng., 109(8), 1887–1902 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mansur, S. K. Ting, S. L. Lee, J. Struct. Eng., 109(8), 1780–1791 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. El-Badawy, “Torsional Behavior of RC Beams with Web Opening”, MSc. Thesis, Faculty of Engineering, Ain-shames University, Cairo, Egypt (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Salama, “Behavior of Flange Concrete Beams with Web Opening Under Pure Torsion”, MSc. Thesis, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Akhtaruzzaman, ACI Code Torsion Equations Modified for Rectangular Concrete Beams with an Opening, Engineering Sciences, 2(1) (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mansur, K. H. Tan, “Concrete Beam with Opening Analysis and Design,” U.S.: CRC Press LLC, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fawzy, M. M Hashem, A. M. Elnady, Int. J. Eng. and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 197–204 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Venugopal, “Behavior of GFRP Retrofitted Rectangular RC Beams with Small Web Openings under Torsion”, Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, India (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Institute, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete .manual of concrete practice, USA, Michigan: ACI Committee 318-08, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Egyptian Code for design and Construction of reinforced concrete structural, ECP 203-2007 ed., Egypt, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- SAS IP, ‘‘ANSYS Theory Reference Release 5.6’’, ANSYS, Inc. Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mansur, A. Hasnat, ASCE Journal, Vol. 105, No. STII, pp. 2433–2447 (November 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.