MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Structural Systems|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- J. Moe, “Shearing Strength of Reinforced Concrete Slabs and Footings under Concentrated Loads,” Development Department Bulletin D47, Portland cement Association, Skokie, Apr. (1961). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kinnuen, H. Nylander, “Punching of Concrete Slabs without Shear Reinforcement,” Transactions, No.158, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, (1960) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kinnuen, “Punching of Concrete Slabs with Two-Way Reinforcement with Special Reference to Dowel Effect and Deviation of Reinforcement from Polar Symmetry”, Transactions, No.198, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, (1960). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Anderson, “Punching of concrete slabs with shear reinforcement”, Transactions of the Royal institute of technology, No. 212, Stockholm, Sweden, (1963). [Google Scholar]
- Egyptian Code for design and Construction of reinforced concrete structures, ECP 203-2007 ed., Egypt, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-14) and Commentary (318R-14),” American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Euro-Code 2, “Design of Concrete Structures, Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Buildings,” CEN, EN 1992-1-1, Brussels, Belgium, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hegab, R. Mabrouk, Ninth Alexandria International Conference on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, AICSG9, RC-01, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hegab, “Behavior of RC Flat Slabs with Horizontal and Vertical Shear Reinforcement in Punching”. Master thesis, Structural Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- SAS IP, ‘‘ANSYS Theory Reference Release 5.6’’, ANSYS, Inc. Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.