MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- W.H. Jiao, Q. Ding, J.W. Li, X.C. Lu, L.P. Feng, J.Q. Ma, and G. Chen, Monitoring and assessment of GNSS open services, Journal of Navigation, 64, S19-S29 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Muellerschoen, W.I. Bertiger, and M.F. Lough, Results of an internet-based dual-frequency global differential GPS system, Proceedings of the Iain World Congress & Annual Meeting of the Institute of Navigation, 796-802 (San Diego, USA, 2000) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Shi, Y.D. Lou, W.W. Song, S.F. Gu, C.J. Geng, W.T. Yi, and Y.Y. Liu, A wide area real-time differential GPS prototype system in China and result analysis, Survey Review, 43 (322), 351-360 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Muellerschoen, A. Reichert, D. Kuang, M. Heflin, W. Bertiger, and Y. Bar-Sever, Orbit determination with NASA’s high accuracy real-time global differential GPS system, Proceedings of the 14th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GPS 2001), 2294-2303 (Salt Lake City, USA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Kechine, C.C.J.M. Tiberius, and H.V.D. Marel, An experimental performance analysis of real-time kinematic positioning with NASA’s Internet-Based Global Differential GPS, GPS solutions, 8 (1), 9-22 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Liu and M.R. Ge, PANDA software and its preliminary result of positioning and orbit determination, Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences, 8 (2), 603-609 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Shi, Q.L. Zhao, J.H. Geng, Y.D. Lou, M.R. Ge, and J.N. Liu, Recent development of PANDA software in GNSS data processing, Proc. SPIE. International Conference on Earth Observation Data Processing and Analysis (ICEODPA) (eds. D.R. Li, J.Y. Gong, and H.Y Wu), 7285, 72851S1-1 (Wuhan, China, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Weber, D. Dettmering, H. Gebhard, and R. Kalafus, Networked transport of RTCM via internet protocol (Ntrip) … IP-Streaming for Real-Time GNSS Applications, Proceedings of the 18th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS 2005), 2243-2247 (Long Beach, USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Kurose and K.W. Ross, Computer Networking. 6th edition, Pearson Education (New Jersey, USA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.K. He, W.D. Tang, X.H. Yang, L.M. Wang, and J.H. Liu, Use of NTRIP for optimizing the decoding algorithm for real-time data streams, Sensors, 14 (10), 18878-18885 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, L.Z. Qu, Q.L. Zhao, J. Guo, X. Su, and X.T. Li, Precise point positioning with the BeiDou navigation satellite system, Sensors, 14 (1), 927-943 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Galas and W. Kohler, A binary exchange format for GPS data, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth Part A Solid Earth and Geodesy, 26, 645-648 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.