MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- J.P. Card, M. Naimo, and W. Ziminsky, Run-to-run process control of a plasma etch process with neural network modelling, Qual Reliab Eng. Int., 14 (4), 247-260 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Chen, Back-propagation neural networks for nonlinear self-tuning adaptive control, IEEE Contr Syst Mag, 10 (3), 44-48 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Chen, A.H. Lee, W.J. Deng, and K.Y. Liu, The implementation of neural network for semiconductor PECVD process, Expert Syst. Appl., 32 (4), 1148-1153 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Dayhoff and J.M.D. Leo, Artificial neural networks, Cancer, 91 (S8), 1615-1635 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Fan, R.S. Guo, S.C. Chang, and C.S. Wei, SHEWMA: an end-of-line SPC scheme using wafer acceptance test data, IEEE T Semi Conduct M, 13 (3), 344-358 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Goh, Back-propagation neural networks for modelling complex systems, Artif Intell Med, 9 (3), 143-151 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Pu and Y.T. Hung, Use of artificial neural networks: Predicting trickling filter performance in a municipal wastewater treatment plant, Envion Manage, 6, 16-27 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Himmel and G.S. May, Advantages of plasma etch modelling using neural networks over statistical techniques, IEEE T Semi Conduct M, 6 (2), 103-111 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Hong, W.Y. Lim, T. Cheong, and G.S. May, Fault detection and classification in plasma etch equipment for semiconductor manufacturing e-Diagnostics, IEEE T Semi Conduct M, 25 (1), 83-93 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- SC-IQ: Semiconductor Intelligence, Semiconductors down 2.7% in ‘12, may grow 7.5% in ‘13., http://www.semiconductorintelligence.com/?p=756 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. May and C.J. Spanos, Fundamentals of Semiconductor Manufacturing and Process Control, John Wiley & Sons (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mehrotra, C.K. Mohan, and S. Ranka, Artificial Neural Networks, the MIT Press (1997) [Google Scholar]
- MIC. Output of Taiwan’s Semiconductor Industry to Reach Approx. US$35 Billion in 2009, Says MIC. from http://web.iii.org.tw/News/news_more?id=11, Accessed 03 March 2015 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, J. Cheng, J. Shi, and F. Huang, Brief introduction of back propagation (BP) neural network algorithm and its improvement, Advances in Computer Science and Information Engineering, 553-558 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. de Ugarte, A. Artiba, and R. Pellerin, Manufacturing execution system-a literature review, Prod Plan Control, 20 (6), 525-539 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Shao, C.J. Lu and C.C. Chiu, A fault detection system for an autocorrelated process using SPC/EPC/ANN and SPC/EPC/SVM schemes, Int. J. Innov. Comput. Int., 7 (9), 5417-5428 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Smith, Statistical Process Control and Quality Improvement: Prentice Hall, 576 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Wu, Inventory write-down prediction for semiconductor manufacturing considering inventory age, accounting principle and product structure with real settings, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 65 (1), 128-136 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Yue, S.J. Qin, R.J. Markle, C. Nauert, and M. Gatto, Fault detection of plasma etchers using optical emission spectra, IEEE T Semi Conduct M, 13 (3), 374-385 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.