MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- J.C. Bezdek, Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms, Springer Science & Business Media, 65-70 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Liu, J.M. Yih, D.B. Wu, and S.W. Liu, Fuzzy possibility c-mean clustering algorithms based on complete mahalanobis distances, International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition, 1, 50-55 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Krishnapuram and J. Kim, A note on the Gustafson-Kessel and adaptive fuzzy clustering algorithm, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 7 (4), 453-461 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Gustafson and W.C. Kessel, Fuzzy clustering with a fuzzy covariance matrix, Proc. IEEE Conf. Decision Contr. San Diego, CA, 761-766 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gath and A.B. Geva, Unsupervised optimal fuzzy clustering, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell, 11 (7), 773-781 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Dunn, A fuzzy relative of the isolated data process and its use in detecting compact, well-separated clusters, J. Cybern, 3 (3), 32-57 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Höppner, F. Klawonn, R. Kruse, and T. Runkler, Fuzzy Cluster Analysis, John Wiley and Sons (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Liu, J.M. Yih, and S.W. Liu, Fuzzy C-means algorithm based on mahalanobis distances and better initial values, Proceedings of the 10th Joint Conference & 12th International Conference on Fuzzy Theory & Technology, 1, 1398-1404 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Liu, J.M. Yih, D.B. Wu, and S.W. Liu, Fuzzy C-means algorithm based on “complete” Mahalanobis cistances, Proceedings of International conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 7 (6), 3569-3574 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Liu, J.M. Yih, W.C. Lin, and T.S. Liu, Fuzzy C-means algorithm based on PSO and Mahalanobis distances, International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 5 (12B), 5033-500 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Liu, J.M. Yih, W.C. Lin, and D.B. Wu, Journal of Multiple Valued Logic & Soft Computing, 15, 581-595 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Balasko, J. Abonyi, and B. Feil, Fuzzy clustering and data analysis Toolbox for use with Matlab from http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/7473 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Liu, B.C. Jeng, J.M. Yih, and Y.K. Yu, Fuzzy C-means algorithm based on standard mahalanobis distances, Proceedings of the 2009 International Symposium on Information Processing (ISIP’09), 422-427 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ding, T. Li, and W. Ping, On the equivalence between non-negative matrix factorization and probabilistic latent semantic indexing, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 52 (8), 3913-27 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.