MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2017VII International Congress on Combustion Engines
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Z. Juda, M. Noga, IOP Conference Series – Materials Science and Engineering 148, UNSP 012042 (2016), DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/148/1/012042 [Google Scholar]
- Assessments of the implementation of European alternatives fuels strategy and possible supportive proposals. Project TREN/R1/350-2008-Lot-3 COWI (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ki. Byung, IPHE Meeting (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hirose, Toyota approach to sustainable mobility and fuel cell vehicle development, Toyota [Google Scholar]
- H2 Mobilite France, Study for a fuel cell electric vehicle national deployment plan [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/94/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 October 2014 on the deployment of alternative fuels infrastructure (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stewart, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Congress, EEVC-207 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Merkisz, M. Bajerlein, P. Daszkiewicz, Lecture Notes in Information Technology 13, 106–113 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Gema, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Congress, EEVC–2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bajerlein, L. Rymaniak, Experimental and Applied Mechanics 518, 96–101 (2014), DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.518.96 [Google Scholar]
- J. Merkisz, J. Pielecha, Springer Tracts on Transportation and Traffic 8, 131–139 (2015), DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-15928-7_10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lehner, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Congress, EEVC–2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fuc, P. Kurczewski, A. Lewandowska, E. Nowak, J. Selech, A. Ziolkowski, International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 21, 1438–1451 (2016), DOI: 10.1007/s11367-016-1104-y [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kudoh, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Congress, EEVC–2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lijewski, J. Merkisz, P. Fuc, A. Ziolkowski, L. Rymaniak, W. Kusiak, European Journal of Forest Research 136, 153–160 (2017), DOI: 10.1007/s10342-016-1015-2 [Google Scholar]
- W. Gis, E. Menes, J. Waśkiewicz et al. Circumstances of the national plan for hydrogenization of road transport in Poland. Report prepared as part of the HIT-2-Corridors project [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.