MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- V.V. Bolotin, Dynamic Stability of Elastic Systems (State publishing house of theoretic technical literature, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Rzhanitsyn, Creep theory. (Stroyizdat М., 1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Matyash, Mechanics of polymers 1, p.116–121(1974) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Turusov, V.I. Andreyev, B.M. Yaziyev, Selected Problems and Techniques of Mechanics of Macroheterogenous Viscoelastic Environment. (RGSU Publishing, Rostov-on-Don, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Tsybin, R.A. Turusov, V.I. Andreev, Comparison of creep in free polymer rod and creep in polymer layer of the layered composite. Procedia engineering 153 ( 2016 ) 51–58 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreyev, B.M. Yaziyev, Buckling of Lengthwise Clamped Bars of Alternating Rigidity under Creep. Inzhenerny Vestnik Dona (Engineering Reporter of Rostov-on-Don) 4 (2012) 142–148. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, On the Bending of a Thin Plate at Nonlinear Creep. Advanced Materials Research, 900 (2014) 707–710 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, Energy Method in the Calculation Stability of Compressed Polymer Rods Considering Creep. Advanced Materials Research 1004-1005 (2014) 257–260 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, A.N. Beskopylny Determination of Rheological Parameters of Polyvinylchloride at Different Temperatures. MATEC Web of Conferences 67 (2016) No 06059 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.